Friday 21 December 2012

Happy Holidays

Well, I've made it until the end of the week. I managed to do a little bit of crafting on Monday and I finished the brooches I was working on but I haven't done anything else since.


Here they are all packaged up. I've been wearing some to work this week to jazz up my jackets. Now that the holiday has arrived I can start thinking about all the things I still want to make. I've made some dough this evening which I will make into breadsticks tomorrow. I'm planning to top some with salt and pepper, some with sesame seeds and leave some plain. I might even get creative and make some plaited sticks. We'll have to wait and see how they turn out.

I'm also planning to make some vanilla and chocolate fudge and some peppermint creams. These might have to wait until Sunday as I'm planning to take the family out walking tomorrow. So, a busy weekend planned. I'm now off to have some well deserved rest after a very busy week. Enjoy your evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment