Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Tree

Chanukah is over for another year and it was a lovely festival filled with candlelight and song. There wasn't even time to draw a breath today as it was the day to decorate the in-laws christmas tree. Dd had a lovely time deciding where everything went and we even hung some Leah Makes decorations. See of you can spot them...


This evening, I made some more chocolate fruit and nut gingerbread men for my work colleagues - I hope they enjoy eating them as much as I enjoyed making them. They only took a couple of hours to set in the fridge.


I put them in some cellophane bags (purchased from the lovely Lakeland) and finished off with ribbon and labels. All the work presents are ready to be taken in tomorrow and I'm gradually getting back the floor space in my house. It always amazes me how much planning goes into the holiday season and the how quickly it's over. I hope you all have some nice things planned this week. Forgive  me if you don't hear from me until next weekend. The week days at always extremely hectic for me. At some point I hope I will be able to finish my latest batch of brooches. I've been wearing this one on various items of clothing all week (jackets and my favourite cardigan) and I've had quite a few positive comments which is always nice.



And here are all my partly finished brooches.


I'm trying out some new shapes - what do you think? Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment