Saturday 19 January 2013

Snowy day

Well, the snow came down thick and fast yesterday. The local schools were closed and I spent the afternoon starting on my marking (I say started because I only finished it this morning). I'm sitting in my craft room (the tv room for everyone else but all my making things are stored here), making cards and looking out at the snow with the cat snoring next to me. Here are my efforts so far


Now I just have to decide who will get which card. The bread is rising in the kitchen ready for lunch when dd arrives back from judo. Apologies for the lack of posts recently but work and home life have  been so busy to my creative juices had disappeared. I'm hoping that they will return today and I will start planning some more felt ornaments. I'm also planning on spending a bit of time in the kitchen and walking in the snow so it looks like it will be a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment