Sunday 4 November 2012

Inspiration

Having got up early this morning, I was quietly sitting on the sofa whilst everyone else was still sleeping. I finished the book I had been reading - I capture the castle by Dodi Smith - and a glanced around the living room. I spotted the two mini stone hippos I had brought back from Uganda two years ago and decided to design a felt hippo badge - what do you think? I love the colour combinations and I think it looks really cute. Here are the individual parts

and the finished badge, back and front.



I made the badge from some scraps of felt I had left. I'd bought some badge pins when hobbycraft had a sale in the summer. I always like to stock up when I find bargains and they've now come in useful. I'd love to hear what you think of my new design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment