Saturday 20 April 2013

Beautiful Day

The sun is finally out and what a difference it makes to everything. I can feel my spirits rising. The kitchen has been cleaned, clothes washed and dried, with that wonderful scent that you get when they've been dried outside and a new bag has been made. I decided to make another messenger bag but a slightly smaller version as the handle in the first version was a little long. I shrunk everything by two inches and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out.


I used a blue material for the outside and embellished it with a cream ribbon with yellow flowers. The lining is an IKEA material which contrasts well with the plain outside.


I hope you all had a lovely day in the sunshine if you're in the UK and you're probably very used to it if you live elsewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment