Wednesday 20 February 2013

A day in

The last couple of days have been spent in the house as I have two poorly children to look after. As we couldn't go out, it's been the perfect opportunity for continual making. The currys I made were gorgeous, especially the paneer curry which I had on two consecutive nights. I highly recommend the Prashad cookbook and it's always lovely to have time to potter around the kitchen.

I've been catching up in my sleep over the past couple of days with lots of early nights so I've been getting up early and catching up on my sewing projects. Here are some of them....


I liked the pink and black version so much that I decided to make some more....


along with some more cupcake key rings. All of them are filled with stuffing and mum and dad grown lavender and smell lovely. I've thought about moving on to fabrics and getting the sewing machine out but I find it very therapeutic sitting on the sofa doing hand sewing,

No comments:

Post a Comment